ACCURATE VELOCITY MEASUREMENT UP TO 3000 FT/S
SURE-Speed™ is a precisely packaged, highly accurate speed sensor for velocity measurement of striker bars during testing. Velocities up to 3000 feet per second can be measured reliably and accurately for consistent energy input. The sensor interfaces directly with REL’s SURE-FLAT™ platform and is adjustable for all common launcher heights and diameters. Setup is simplified with a one-hand locking mechanism to facilitate rapid adjustments as system setups change.
SURE-Speed™ can be powered directly or operated from an internal battery when power is not accessible. Each module also includes an auxiliary output trigger circuit to use when triggering high speed cameras and data acquisition systems.
- Up to 3000 ft/s velocity measurement (+/- 1% full scale)
- IR optical gate measuring system (1 µs minimum gate time)
- Built-in metric unit conversion
- Internal rechargeable battery (4-hour run time)
- Adjustable for all SURE-Launch™ bar and barrel sizes
- Large on-screen gate indicators for easy setup and positioning
- On-screen directional control for reverse projectile direction
- Trigger output to BNC connector