- Electrostatic Penetrant application for reduction of process chemicals. (>80% Reduction in Penetrant)
- Integration into distributive plant control (DCS) software.
- Op-to-Select recipe selection. (Scan-to-Select **optional**)
- Coded Veri-Smart Passive Sensor Check. (Veri-Smart Continuous Health Monitoring Sensor Check **optional**)
- Fail safe start-up procedures
- Real time Error reporting and logging
- On board separate safety device network
- On board color coded diagnostics
- On board preventive maintenance schedules with logging,
- On board parts list, with manufacturer part and model numbers
- On board hand tool requirements and settings for maintaining switches and motors (Device-Pics library **optional**)
REL utilizes COTS (common off the shelf) components to minimize procurement time and MTTR (mean time to repair). REL selects COTS components to maximize MTBF (Mean time between failures). REL works closely with the NDT and other stake holder personnel within the company to insure the customer’s key features and process interactive needs are incorporated into the equipment, control and recipe design.
Click here for more information about REL’s iFPI equipment